Monday, February 2, 2009

The Stautus of my plan for 2008

1. Travel to HuangShan Mountain in Spring. Travel to Tibet in summer

Half done. I go to Nanjing, HangZhou and Huangshan(with a friend from India) in the fall. But I don’t go to Tibet.

2. Develop my Oral English

Half Done. I work with India guys for several month. And make friends with all of them. I like them and enjoy India food :)

3. Develop my kernel knowledge

None.

4. Write technical blog as much as possible.

None

5. Develop my tennis skills.

Done. I play much in 2008

6. Get 6.5 score in Ielts

None.

7. Learn riding

Half done. I attend 6 hour training class.

8. Take my parents to travel.

None. But I want to do this at Chinese New Year.

And My extra bonus

1. I get two award. :D, not much in amount, but I’m very happy.

2. Lead fl bug fix in the second half the year. I get some experence of leading a large component, The price is work overtime for 5 month.

3. Convert to employee. After my converting, the fire storm begins at company, all the contractor will leave. I don’t know it’s a good thing or not.

4. Attend a blind date.

5. Buy a Pentax k100D.

No comments:

Post a Comment